Maybe the blogger gods will bless my fingeres and mind later on today and will give me an idea of something better to write about.
But as for now all you are getting is what my day was about.
So i started off the day having a meeting with Miller. That was at 8:45. But I didn't get to his office 'till about 8:55. I know, no big surprise that i as late, but I was TRUELY going to be ontime. But i woke up late, which means that I was in a rush and all in a huff. So i ended up going to the SOC building, walking up to flieghts of stairs, then saying "shit." I walked back down, and road my big to Cooper Hall. Finally i got up there and had my meeting.
I then proceded to Starbucks and whet to biology until 10:30.
Now heres teh rest of my day:
Meeting with TA about paper: 11:15
(I went to that and I got a 92! WHAT WHAT!)
Go back to my dorm, check up on something, write blog, clean.
Make a quick trip to Wal Mart
Go and meet with my academic advisor and FINALLY get something done about my classes. I'm excited :]
Go meet with Mary-Anne for a bible study.
Go back to dorm sometime and meet with deb about psych
find sometime to take a shower.
Migh go to a jewlery making party.
Um yea, thats my day in a nut shell.
I hate being busy.
1 comment:
Thats a pretty sweet day. I was wondering who had messed up the appointments this morning (I showed up on time but didn't get into my meeting til about 10 minutes late..). Just kidding, it was no big deal. But my day was way less exciting than yours. I woke up 30 minutes before I had to go to my meeting, then I went to eat. After my meeting, I watched reruns of Sportscenter, then went to class, and have been lazy since. I'd rather be busy than lazy!
Post a Comment