So Rachel and I got on a topic today, which I have put a thought into.
Heres a question that will mess with you until we finally find out.
What will our kids generation look back and say our generations Disney classics are?
Rachel and I came up with one for sure, that is Finding Nemo.
Another possibility is Monsters Inc, while a great movie, it didn't get to much hype.
Is aladin in our generation? I believe so, and thats a given, of course its a classic.
But we couldn't think of any more, so maybe they aren't the rememberable.
So i want to know who else thinks there are many classics out there and what are they.
But keep it disney!
Cinderally, snow white, sleeping beauty, yea we all know they are classics. But what is OUR classics.
That we pretty much the extent of the impartant stuf of theconversation. Nothing much, most of it was silence because we were both thinking so hard.
Oh year! Pirates too! But we weren't sure because that isn't a cartoon, maybe just a classic in general.
So I would love to know everyones input!
Thanks :]
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, thats a really good question. the only one that came to my mind when I read the question was Finding Nemo. hmmn. maybe Monsters Inc. I know it was a big thing while it was out, but not so much anymore. Even though I love that movie. I really don't know.
But one thing I do know is this week I really missed all these questions and things. You all need to fill me in on everything that has been talked about while i've been out.
Post a Comment