Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving.

Is Thanksgiving two or one word? Anyway, my Thanksgiving was pretty uneventful, well, kind of. I went to Orlando to have Thanksgiving with my family. It was really my Nanny's niece and her children, and their children.
Which means that my 1st cousins, second cousins once removed, third cousins, and possibly my third cousins once removed. Not to sure about the last one.

If you don't know what "once removed" is, it means that my second cousins once removed is they are TWO GENERATIONS younger then me. Like my first cousins are in the generations i am. But my second cousins once removed means they were not born in the generation after me, but the one after that. Its confusing but I understand because I know my extended family out to like my fourth cousins, no lie. My family reunions will consist of over 200 people. True Story.

Anyways so I went to see my family in Orlando with my Nan (AKA Nanny which really means Granny), my Aunt Kim, and my first cousin (;]) Emmi. OH! And my mom and dad. Pretty fun!
We ate appetizers, caught up, then ate food, i got light headed, then played horse shoes, talked about college about the whole time (what a bore.), then finally went home.
The dysfunctional and fun part of the family lives in Ohio.

I'm not going home for Christmas so I can make enough money to support myself in Tampa 'till i get a job. I consider "HOME" in Ohio, that's where i was born. Not to be confused with where i was partly raised, Georgia. Not to be confused with where i live now, Florida. Not to be confused with where I'm about to move (No idea.) But this is all not to be confused with where i will continue going to school, South Florida.

Confused yet? :]

Anyways that was my Thanksgiving day, I hope yours didn't suck! Oh and I, for once, did not stuff my self with food. It was a nice day over all.

Oh and NOW IS THE TIME TO DECK THE HALLS!
Holler.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Nice! sounds like you had fun. So I was sick for Thanksgiving. Which completely sucked!But anyways, we had some friends in from Kentucky and their oldest son is also in college so we were telling our stories. You know, the funny ones like drunk teachers…lol…but he was telling us a story about how he learned to get “extra” food from Arby’s for free (AKA: stealing!) but it was super funny. And he has a fake ID which is hilarious because it looks nothing like him! And his parents know about all these stories! Anyways I will have to fill you all in on Monday!