Sunday, November 23, 2008
Another failed attempt
Mk so I hate turning things in late or not remembering to do something, yet I've been late on my blog multiple times.I HATE THAT.These blogs have been the biggest thorn in my side. You have no idea. I always have an idea of what to type every week. Then I sit down and try to type a blog and it all goes out of my head.Well I guess I can talk about where I was last night. Most everyone that knows me knows I don't drink and i defiantly don't party. I have enough fun as it is with out doing that stuff so why add it and have to worry about getting caught, getting my scholarships taken away, and loosing my parents trust? Not my idea of fun.My idea of fun is when you had a HORRIBLE night the night before and a friend calls you up and goes "We're all going to the beach tonight, wana come?"HECK YES! So a friend from high school, my boyfriends roommate, his girlfriend, my roommate and me all pack up my friends car and head out. I thought we were just going to goof off. But then my friend pulled out a mini fire starter camping kit. And my boyfriends roommate, Adam, pulled out his guitar. So its the end of November, 7 o'clock at night, and I'm sitting on the beach around a tiny fire starter log hanging out with great friends and the sound of an acoustic guitar in the background. Add some beer and 1/2 naked girls and you got Laguna beach. That was mean, but the truth hurts kids.Anyways. My friend from high school, Katelyn, and I make a "Winter wonderland" in the sand. We build a snow man out of sand (so I guess you call that a sandman?) "sand" Angles and finally a Santa hat in the sand. That was so much fun, yet out hand just about got frost bite. Then we just sat around some more. My roommate invited some friends I she knew from her church. They were so much fun. And i had a bad, no horrible, night the day before so it was really nice to get away from everything.We finally left when out camp log, (not fire), went out.Threes a lot more i didn't include but I don't think anyone really cares.OH Friday I threw a surprise birthday party for my boyfriend. That was good times.When I go back to my dorm I might put up some pictures.It was a themed party and everyone dressed up as animals. It was ballin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate when Sunday night comes around and I realize that I still have not posted my comments or my own blog. It happens alot to me. Part of the problem for me is that I can't ever write it in the week. But it gets even harder when your friends call you and want to head out somewhere.
Post a Comment