Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bleh?

I really have nothign to write about. I could tell you whats going on in my life.

Well, I'm moving, don't know where yet. But once again We have to pick up our home and move around! Nothing new, its only the 5th or 6th time. But at least this time I get to stay at this school.

Um, I'm not going home for the holidays... WHICH REALLY SUCKS. But then again, it doesn't.

I'm glad last week is over. I had an exam that says if I have A/B's... stressful
Not to metion a 6 page paper wich SOME HOME turned out to be 11 for me... WTF?
Comp stuff was due, which I was late on because I was stressing out so much.
Oh and I'm doing my annoted bibs now... what a slacker eh?

I'm feel confident in saying, yea I should be part of the Google generation, but is it really a bad thing? I guess I'll save it for my paper... oh great, another paper.

I gues the level of the work that college, so far, has thrown at me isn't horrible, but at the same time... ITS SO MUCH WORK.

I will be celbrating my boyfriend and mines one year and 9 month aniversayon halloween. We're staying in instead of getting drunk. yay! I hate drinking. D:

I'm worried that my best friend is mad at me... I feel terrible.
I wish money could buy friendship <3

Family is annoying... and I don't know how I'm realted to them, but I love them... the blood ones taht is.

My aunt, nan, and cousing are coming down for Thanksgiving. To bad that I need to work because my bank account is um how do you say this? DRY! NOTHING! ZIP!
Unfortunatly.

I really miss my sunday school teacher... a lot. I feel like I am not as connect to the Lord as i was with her. Poop.

I have a bible study tomorrow... oh crap...

My roommates are loud...

I really should get back to my bibs, so I'm done.

No comments: